- Updated On May 20, 2021 - 6:36 AM
- No Comments
All of the major Android players turned up to CyanogenMod. It is the first Rom in this lineage tree. Lineage OS with android 10 as the base was a dream for our lovers.Now let’s take a look at Lineage OS 17.1 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 based on Android 10 Q.
After a very long time, the official build of the Lineage OS 17.1 is available for Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 , and Lineage os will add more support soon. Lineage OS 17.1 is based on the latest Android version and is one the most popular custom ROM amongst the others. It had become one of the major players in the raw market when it was introduced.
All of the major Android players turned up to CyanogenMod. It is the first Rom in this lineage tree. Lineage OS with android 10 as the base was a dream for our lovers. Now let’s take a look at SamsungGalaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 based on Android 10 Q.
Table of Content:
- What’s New on Android 10 Q version?
- The All New Lineage OS 17.1: Android 10 Q Build
- Features of Lineage OS 17.1 in
- Performance and battery life.
- Prepare for installing Lineage OS 17.1 on Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500
- Steps To Intall of Lineage OS 17.1 on SamsungGalaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 .
- Finalizing Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 – Lineage OS 17.1 Installation Guide
Android 10 Q was officially released, so its source code is Android 10 Q. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 was laughed at in 2001 Dec based on the android pie version. At the movement, you can enjoy using Lineage OS 17.1 in Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 based on the Android 10 Q version.
What’s on the Android 10 Q version?
Android 10 Q is the tenth major version of the operating system from Google. For this new version, the firm wanted to focus on three aspects: innovation, security, and confidentiality, digital well-being. Android 10 Q takes over from Android 9 Pie. After six months of the beta phase, Google took advantage of the re-entry to deploy the final version of Android 10 Q on its Pixels. It brings a lot of other features to the 10 version device like system UI, new gesture control, advanced privacy and location controls, dark-mod, etc.
Lineage OS 17.1: Android 10 Q Build
Google was making Android better. These communities were working toward stunning and of modifications to a viable business. Among these developers, there was one such community that was capable enough to make a custom ROM. As good as a stock Google’s Android, and was called Cyanogen.
The company was started back in 2013 with the idea of making Android better than Google. did they did have grant class to take over the world with a mocha machine version of the community built rom even though the company did have potential but things the fall in the right place then eventually the company was shut down but that was in the end from the ashes of Cyanogen was born Lineage.
Features of Lineage OS 17.1 in Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500
There are several features of Lineage OS 17.1 :
- New screenshot interface that allows you to manually photograph multiple parts of the screen and make changes.
- New theme management system from the AOSP branch that allows you to change fonts, colors, icons, shapes, and much more;
- Ability to use the fingerprint sensor to hide and protect applications on Trebuchet Launcher.
- Security patches will be upgraded up to time in SamsungGalaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 (Lineage OS 17.1).
- Support for in-screen fingerprint sensors.
- Support for pop-up and rotating cameras with high features developed by lineage os developers.
- WebView updated to Chromium 80.0.3987.132.
- ROM updated to the android-10.0.0_r31 tag of the AOSP branch, which is the Google Pixel 4 now feel in Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- AOSP keyboard with emoji support.
- Lineage Recovery is now set as official system recovery (replaceable at the maintainers’ discretion).
- New navigation gestures are taken directly from AOSP.
Some features are described above. There is the main feature in Lineage OS 17.1 installed in Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500. This feature doesn’t reach any of the other android mobiles or this mobile(Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 ). Updated at the night
Read More Articles On Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500
- How to Install Magisk On Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 Without PC [Easy Rooting Guide]
Performance and battery life:
Performance and battery life will be upgraded by installing Lineage OS 17.1 on Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500. when you’re buying a Samsung device, company does not give all the permission to the system. the company will reduce all the performance and battery usage life and some more others. it will affect playing games and some of the apps on your Galaxy Tab 10.1. You can solve all the performance problems by installing Lineage OS 17.1 in your Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 .
Hey, guys let’s look at battery life. the mobile battery life will be increased by two times more because you can adjust the performance and CPU running speed and more. so you can increase your battery life by installing Lineage OS 17.1 on your SamsungGalaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 .
This Guide Supported Device
- Device Company: Samsung
- Device: Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Model: GT-P7500
Prepare for installing Lineage OS 17.1 on SamsungGalaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500
Before getting into the steps to installing on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 , we have to prepare the device.
To flash Lineage OS 17.1 on your Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500
- Backup everything on your Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 before installing lineage os. The factory reset is always recommended when installing a new ROM.
- Next, you need, unlock the bootloader. You can’t do this if you have a locked bootloader. If you haven’t heard about this, you can look at the guide of Unlock bootloader On your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500
- As you have done these, next Install TWRP recovery in your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500. You can use our guide for the installation of the TWRP recovery process.
- And, you have toEnable USB debugging. You have to do this quickly by «Settings»> »About»> »Software information», where you have to activate and deactivate the switches.
- Charge your phone to at least 60%. In case something goes wrong and your phone freezes, it won’t shut down due to the low battery.
- You want to root your phone with magisk manager or su. All of this in the root guide. The best option in the rooting method is magisk. Because it is simple to run in a time of installing custom rom. Know the more features all are available in the root guide.
- Then, download Lineage OS 17.1custom rom zip file.
- And also download Gapps for SamsungGalaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 .
Before you continue to the process, please check the Lineage OS availability here. Check Now: Lineage OS 17.1 Available Device List
Download Required Files Below
- Lineage OS File
- Lineage OS 17.1 GApps
Disclaimer: TweakDroid team or the author of this guide is not responsible for any failure during the process. If you wish to go forward, please do it your own risk. As a precaution, read this entire file at least once before you start!
Installing process of Lineage OS 17.1 on SamsungGalaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500
Lets the time proceed with installation steps.
- Make sure that the Lineage OS and Google Apps package is inside the memory of your device;
- Go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe and select System, Cache, Data, Dalvik Cache / ART, then continue with a swipe at the bottom;
- Now go back to the TWRP Home, then select Install and look for the Lineage OS package;
- Selecting it you access the installation screen: swipe down to confirm;
- Return to the TWRP Home and reselect Install. Search for the Google Apps package, select it and swipe down to confirm.
- If you wish to have root permissions, go back to Install, select the Root package and confirm with a swipe;
- At the end of the installation you can restart and enjoy the new Lineage. The first start may take a few more minutes.
Currently, Lineage OS 17.1 does not differ much from CyanogenMod, however, in our opinion, it is worth a try. The ROM is always quite fluid, a sign that the developers are working hard.
Will you instead try it or do you prefer other ROMs? For any doubts, comment and not to miss any of our news.
- How to Screen Record on Android Device
- Take screenshots on an Android device with or without a power button
- Google Camera [GCam] APK for Android 11: How to Install and Use
- Free video editing software for windows 7 [Top 5]